Sign in to follow this  
Brera

Helloo from Switzerland

oKey i have another solution for my Gearbox i found a Used from a accidented YRV it has 60 000km so i can use this for my car and in this time i can revise the other....

haha i see im not very alcolic :P

these are the others :) :x

smart1.jpg

brera1.jpg

brera2.jpg

brera3.jpg

• Upvote 1

thank youuu its made by myself :)

i make stickers and designs for cars if you want to see more you can go on facebook Black Saphir is the name :P

i love this design tooo

Yes design they are very good!

Before this i had a Fiat Coupe do you know this car? Its very fast and looks like a little ferrari :) 

Next friday i go to Geneva its the Autosalon i dont know if you know this? Its a car expo of the newest cars of the world i can take some pictures if you want :) 

How do you think, do we have TV in Russia? ;) Certainly we know all world news and about Geneva car expo, too.B| We'll watching your pictures from Geneva with pleasure. Look forward to.

Hahaha okey i dont know switzerland is a little country and so far from you so its possible that you dont know this :) okey i will make some pictures for you...

You don't believe, but in Moscow there is a car expo, too. It's called Moscow International Car Expo. Did you know about it?;) But Geneva car expo of course bigger and probably more interesting.

Edited by Japan Patriot

Ah ok no i dont know this :) yes geneva is very big and a lot of people but its 200km from me! I go all years...

Hahaha yes i really like tuning im a very creative person its beacause of this reason i make cardesign with stickers for other people i love this :)

Yes i dont know why it doesnt work the same with the other link posted by a member of the forum in this topic it doesnt work i send you the screenshot 

IMG_20160303_211322.png

IMG_20160303_211316.png

Thanks. I looked these Fiats on that site. Prices are very different. Cars with good tuning are several times more expensive than without it.O.o

How much cost your sweetie?

Edited by Japan Patriot

Yes but you know these are dream prices normally they cant sold the car with a price like this! But they try to put a high price and wait maybe someone pay this! :) And i dont know how its in russia but we have a lot of tuning laws you must have a diversity of paper and then you must go to the office and and someone check all this and then its in the papers of the car it costs a lot! My fiat tuning was near by 30 000.- swiss francs just the parts so its normal when they want to sell its expensive...

30000. Wow! Clear. I think he was worth such money, because he was looker.

I'm very sorry, but I must go to bed now. It's midnight in Moscow and I need to wake up at 6 a.m. It was nice to chat. Thanks.

5 часов назад, чOрный сказал:

Так, где там мои пессо, поеду фиат покупать)))

фиат этот разбит 2 года назад