Sign in to follow this  
Brera

About YRV Turbo

Hello Guys its me Melanie im not dead :)

We had some problems with my Gearbox the first one doesnt work then to find another one was taking some time.

So i will recive my YRV back this Week.

So then i have some Questions for modificate some things on the Car.

1. how you know i bought  a P30 electric from Malaysia, i have the Europe Version of the YRV the P59 it mean 0.5bar pression /2 oxygen sensors the P30 is with 1bar and 1 oxygen Sensor so my question is: Can i just put the other electric P30 at the place from P59 and change the Map Sensor and just drop off the 2. oxygen sensor then it works? Or do i respect some other things too? Im sure that someone of you did it ...

2. I must put a cooling system for my Gearbox how you do this?where to take from Gearbox? Do you have some Kits to buy?

Thank you in advance :)

Greets Mel

1. With p30 you must replace the ignition coils. You need the coils without igniter, there's part.number - 90048-52130. Also you must replace the engine wiring. Your map sensor same like jdm.

Ahaaaaa good to know :) but when i change all wire and ignations coils i can change the injectors too i think thanks you helped me a lot

other question when i turn the key from the car is there not a blocking system which is programmed with the engine electric ?

someone has the partnumbers of the other injectors?

yurz? :)

One of the variants of the cooling system for gearbox to do this.For this you need to buy oil cooler article 254603K000 and about 2 meters of oil resistant rubber hose. This oil cooler is connected by rubber tubes after routine (heat exchanger transmission oil in the radiator of the engine) just to put another electric fan to the oil cooler. dfddf7as-960.jpg

ace0d16s-480.jpg

https://www.drive2.ru/l/9812439/

When you remove the igniter fuel injector does not need to change.

Edited by Mishanets

Okey Thank you very much for this information! :)

For the engine wiring is this possible to change whitout removing the engine?

Yes i know for the injectors i dont have to change but how yurz said for make more power normally you change to more powerful injectors but i dont know from what car they come...

hello @ all yesterday i would change on p30 on my yrv! i guess i have all components the p30, new o2 sensor the other igiter coils and the complete engine wiring. but i saw the wirig is too short how did you change it??? i have to make longer the wires i guess.... the problem is i have a left hand drive and japan is right hand so do you have any solutions? someone did this on this forum?  greez mel

ah you think i must place the ecu on the engine room? okey is this the only solution? because i 2 other connectors for the ecu i guess i can not place it on a other place!  how did the other guys? i guess someone of the forum changed it too im not the first one 

Товарисчи, давайте поможем разобраться нашей соклубнице. 59 мозг был благополучно заменен на 30-й, в итоге все завелось и поехало, после нескольких км пути она оставила авто на час. Через час пришла, авто завелось и проехав метров 300 тупо заглохло и не заводится, после установки назад родного мозга все работает норм.

Эмм, а 59 с игнитером же? Причину не заводки не выясняли, просто заменили моск?

да с игнитором. игнитор не трогался. Если бы причину выяснили я бы не писал сюда.

У меня когда то Стоял 59 мозг с игнитером после замены 30 мозг проблем не каких не произошло. (мож иммобилайзер)

Как один из вариантов-могло пробить драйвера в Р30 игнитером и катушки не управляются и нет искры.

Антоха, надо 2 провода местами поменять на память 16й и 21й провод

Надо не на память, а точнее)) Андрюха с рстова говрит себе ни чего не менял, тупо воткнул 30 моск и все.

за что эти провода отвечают?

Отбой) 2 провода это про имобилайзер) Мне кажется что надо менять косу...

Витя говорит что надо ставить Японскую косу, есть вероятность что поедет без смены косы и были такие случаи, но в большинстве случаев надо менять косу.

косу и катухи, хотя она писала что все это меняла.

Edited by TygapbI4

Не меняла, у нее это все есть, я предложил ей наростить японскую косу по линии до катушек и убрать игнитор. Но Андрей меня заверил что можно только мозги поменять, что он ни чего больше не делал, ну я и предложил ей поменять только мозги.

25 минут назад, чOрный сказал:

Не меняла, у нее это все есть, я предложил ей наростить японскую косу по линии до катушек и убрать игнитор. Но Андрей меня заверил что можно только мозги поменять, что он ни чего больше не делал, ну я и предложил ей поменять только мозги.

Антох, это лотерея но в большинстве случаев без замены косы и катушек не едет

Я так ездил все года что у меня был желтый. У меня сначала была проблема с автозапуском на родных мозгах. Но потом я поставил Р30(а перед продажей Р39) И машина ездила и ездит без каких либо переделок.

On 21.12.2016 at 10:24 AM, чOрный said:

Надо не на память, а точнее)) Андрюха с рстова говрит себе ни чего не менял, тупо воткнул 30 моск и все.

за что эти провода отвечают?

подтверждаю, на европейском турбо ярве просто поменял Р59 на Р30 (мозг покупал у тебя :) )

больше ничего не делал, катушки и проводка европейские, игнитор на месте, всё работает, вторую лямбду (была не рабочая) отключил от проводки, но оставил в выхлопе как заглушку

как преположение - просто не до конца защёлкнули разъёмы в мозг (кажется невероятным :) , но у меня самого такое было - симптомы те же - просто не заводится).

Edited by ARTSIOM