Sign in to follow this  
Brera

Helloo from Switzerland

Hello im Melanie and i come from Switzerland.

I have a YRV 1.3 Turbo...

so someone gave me this link to the forum.

im glad to meet new people here.

now i have a question for the member of this forum.

in Switzerland the YRV turbo ist just sold with automatic transmission.

I was on the Racetrack this weekend and the clutch of the automatic gearbox was burned.

So the Daihatsu Dealer said the automatic doesnt hold more horse power.

My YRV has 230 newton so its 30% more than origin.

So i want to know if someone here has more horsepower than original and how you do with he gearbox?

Or is the YRV in Russia equiped with another transmission?

because i dont want to put a used Gearbox and then it burns a new.....

Best regards

Melanie :)

Welcome!
I would like to ask about Your YRV, has been done to achieve such power?

What exactly happened to the transmission? Machine completely ceased to go?

Edited by Mishanets

21 minutes ago, Mishanets said:

Welcome!
I would like to ask about Your YRV, has been done to achieve such power?

What exactly happened to the transmission? Machine completely ceased to go?

Hello the Horsepower i dont know hehe just the Newton origin it has 170 newton and now 230.

i was on a testbank with it. the Clutch was burned so it change the pace but it cant move away its the same as you make the neutral.

i hope you understand :)

the question is how you do in Russia when you tuned up your car with more horsepower your Gearbox dont get burned?

Hello from Russia! Welcome!

It seems, your gearbox had not good condition, that why clutch was burned. What mileage has your car?

Standart automatic gearbox can work with 200hp.

Write, please, specs of your car (engine, turbo charger, etc)

And more fotos :)

Hey. Glad to see you here.

What are the specs of your car ?

We use the short final gear in the automatic transmission (stock 3.5, has a 3.8 and 4.1) . I`m have LSD, revised torque converter and hydraulic unit.

It is also finalizing the clutch packs , reducing the gap and increasing the number of disks . You transfer some burned ?

Цитата

Clutch was burned so it change the pace but it cant move away its the same as you make the neutral

Which clutch pack was burned? Did you replace it with the new one? I can't understand, is your car OK now?

Hello,

Ok i dont know if the YRV  turbo is sold with other Transmission than here in switzerland. Here it exist only with automatic gearbox.

no yet i dont replace it im searching for an other solution you siad it exist clutch packs for the automatic gearbox? i must search wich gearbox and wich clutch is into my car :P it can be possible that we have different gearboxes in other countries.

Here is 0.5 bar boost origin so i heard that in the sirion is the same gearbox. The Daihatsu Dealer said this Gearbox cant hold more horsepower they have some problems with it and it doesnt exist any clutchpack in switzerland. i have 130 horsepower origin i guess i have about 180 horsepower now i did some tuning with apexi safc and fcd.

So the specs of my car are:

YRV Turbo 1.3 Motor K3Vet

Year 2004 it has 137000km

In the attachement ou see my YRV

Greets Melanie

daihatsu1.jpg

plakette.jpg

daihatsu2.jpg

daihatsu3.jpg

daihatsu4.jpg

• Upvote 1

All Turbo YRVs have same transmissions. It not depends on market It sold - Japan, Europe etc...

Automatic transmissions from other Daihatsu (Sirion, Boon, etc) aren't appliable for YRV.

Default turbo YRV transmission can hold a power up to ~200 horsepowers. This fact found experimentally.

In fine - there are no hightorque or highpower transmissions for Daihatsu YRV Turbo. Get by with yours =)

Pfff. Stock turbo ? Automatic gearbox be able to transfer to the wheels. It's time to break the automatic transmission.

Stock intercooler - must be changed, it limits the power to 165hp mark!!! 

In Russia is now ~5 YRV cars with a capacity of more than 200hp ( or potentially ). Max power ~270 hp... and this is not the limit.

Ok i understand.

I dont know why the Dealer said this. here in switzerland i cant buy anything revised.

So you said you have revised LCD? Its possible to buy in Russia eventually?

It is also finalizing the clutch packs , reducing the gap and increasing the number of disks (this one i doesnt understand, you said that exist other possibility to tune up the gearbox clutch?)

So if someone wants to take contact with me i have skype or whatsapp im open for all propsitions of parts or revised kits or other solutions for my gearbox.

the phone number for whatsapp i can give you in private message....

greets melanie

Okey the type of gearbox is A4B :)

Dear Melanie, could you please upload the photo of you with your YRV. It would help us to be assured that your request is not a kind of trolling. Thanks in advance :)

Edited by russamael

O.o hahaha this is a good question im always searching for the right parameters i had a biiig hole between 3000 and 4000 turns then i tryed to change some parameters and i dont know what i made but its ok now no hole.

i will take some pictures. Yurz want you to talk in chat somewhere? i think you can help me in different things i see...

Hahahahah i hope this yes ah yes by the way i had the code P1703....

Yes its good its raining ¬¬ 

Here its complicated you see we dont have parts for the Gearbox we have nothing here in Switzerland haha. i never was in Russia but this i can change one day maybe:)

You were in Switzerland or never?

Welcome in Saint-Petersburg, not far from here. And discuss the repair of your automatic transmission and tuning to it and the motor.

1 час назад, Brera сказал:

You were in Switzerland or never?

We are here and well fed , even when oil is cheap .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I never were in Switzerland but this i can change one day too :)

1 час назад, Brera сказал:

by the way i had the code P1703....

You mean error code popped up in YRV or what?

As Yurz said, welcome :) Sure you'll enjoy it! We Russians like International friendship and staff like that.

Haha why not good idea i like international contacts this is cool :) we will see but i dont come with car haha its too far i will take the airplane! Yes error code P1703

Yes i found it in my reparation manual.

Sooooo this is the picture its not easy to take a picture with the car :)

IMG_20160302_181834.jpg

IMG_20160302_181500.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ooooh, yes!!! You're really beauty!9_9 At our forum not enough pretty girls, so you're wellcome.

"Time to say good bye" it's funny.:D

Edited by Japan Patriot

hahahahahahah thank you but im not here for this reason haha. but nice to meet you :P

im a little bit specially im a swiss tuning girl with YRV and i try to repair my gearbox with parts from Russia haha and the members of this forum must help to find....

:P

ah and i have 2 other cars they are

Smart Fortwo and a Alfa Romeo Brera do you know?

Yrv is much better than these junk) regarding the photos - international contacts become more attractive :)

Regarding the gear box - you need to specify what has happened with you gearbox, what specifically has been broken. Anyway our experience shows that you shound stay on stock gearbox. Maybe yurz can say something about enchanced parts

• Upvote 1

Yes i think i know its the clutch of the automatic so i think i would like to change the hydraulik unit and the clutch it must be burned i was on the racetrack and i changed the speeds with the stick manual and it took all time a little bit too long to change the speed and now i can put the pedal and the yrv doesnt move away when i put the pedal on the half position he can move but not very good when i put to much he doesnt move a new its like the neutral speed. Ah and when i put the R it makes a big noise too. What do you say about my idea?

IMG_20160302_215814.png